At Home Comfort Experts, we want you to be comfortable. But not just with the temperature, humidity, and air quality in your Mishawaka or South Bend home. We want you to be comfortable with us. We want you to be comfortable with our service. We want you to be comfortable with our technicians in your home. We want you to be comfortable with our prices. We want you to be comfortable calling us at 3 am when your furnace goes out on a cold night. Our goal is to provide 100% satisfaction to every one of our customers in South Bend, Mishawaka, Plymouth, LaPorte, Columbia City, Fort Wayne, Warsaw, and Niles, MI. We are here for you when you need:
- Plumbing Repairs and Installation
- Furnace Repairs and Installation
- Air Conditioner Repairs and Installation
- Indoor Air Quality
Technicians You Can Trust with Your House Keys
You can feel comfortable letting our technicians into your home. First, our technicians wear the “technician seal of safety” and identification badges, which means that you can be assured all of our technicians undergo a background check and are drug tested. For your safety and peace of mind, you’ll receive an email the day before you have a service technician in your home that will include a photo of the technician and a brief biography. Our technicians are not only trained and experienced, they are professional, polite, and neat as well.
24-Hour Heating, Cooling and Plumbing Services
Feel comfortable knowing Home Comfort Experts are available when you need us. Our employees live right here in the communities we serve and answer the phone every day from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. After that, we have a 24 hour answering service that dispatches technicians 24 hours a day, 7 days per week so you never have to worry about being uncomfortable in your home.
From Price to Performance – 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Providing comfort and your 100% satisfaction (with guarantees to back up our promises) is our number one goal. We offer upfront estimates so there are no surprises and our Straightforward Pricing Guide keeps our prices competitive.
- Risk Free Service Guarantee: If you are not 100% satisfied with the repairs we have provided we will refund all of your money. If our technicians smoke or swear in your home; are not drug-free; do not wear medical shoe covers or leave your home without cleaning up, you do not pay for the service.
- Risk Free Repair Guarantee: We guarantee that repairs on your equipment are fixed right or the repair is free. If a repair fails during the season, we will repair it again absolutely free. Specific repairs are guaranteed for two years or the repair is free.
Bottom line…when it comes to heating, cooling and plumbing services, we want you to call us. To make that happen, we’ve done everything we can think of to make you comfortable with every aspect of our service from repairs to maintenance to installation. So call Home Comfort Experts when you need help in your South Bend or Mishawaka home because, after all, comfort is our middle name.
Call your nearest Home Comfort Experts location or click here to schedule your service visit online.