Filterminder Filter Change Reminder Program
Home Comfort Experts Filterminder™ program takes the hassle out of remembering to change your comfort system’s filter. Simply fill in the information below, and we’ll send you a friendly email reminding you at the intervals you have selected.
*Please note your reminder service will begin on the first upcoming interval that you select, for example if you sign up for quarterly reminders on April 15th, your first email reminder will be sent on June 30th.
Why is changing your filters on a regular basis so important?
- It is the single-most important thing you can do to maintain your comfort system, maintain efficiency, and prolong the life of your home’s heating and cooling equipment.
- Dirty or clogged filters are a major source of heating and air conditioning system failures.
- Clean filters result in clean air by reducing indoor air pollution (dust, dander, mold spores, line and other contaminants), helping to keep you and your family healthier.
How often should the filter be replaced?
- For Spaceguard Filters, every 6 months or per manufacturer’s guidelines.
- 4” Filters should be changed every 3 months.
- 1” Filters should be changed every month.
- Change your filter more frequently if:
- your home is undergoing renovation
- someone in the home smokes
- someone in the home has allergies or asthma
- if there are pets in the home
- if there is noticeable dust build-up within the home
Source for filter replacement frequency information: American Lung Association®
Do you or someone in your family suffer from asthma or airborne allergies? Click here for more information on how to improve the quality of indoor air within your home. We offer many solutions to make your home a healthier home.