We believe that every homeowner should know about how to properly maintain their HVAC systems, and how to operate them for greatest efficiency. Our experienced technicians have been helping customers from South Bend to Fort Wayne improve their home comfort and indoor air quality for over 30 years. Now, we’re giving you a convenient way to have your HVAC questions answered! We hope that our new blog will provide you with the answers you’re looking for to ensure efficient and trouble-free operation for your heating and cooling system.
Ever wonder why your home is cold in some rooms and hot in others? Or why your energy bills seem too high? Are you concerned about carbon monoxide and other contaminants in your indoor air? We can help answer these and many other questions. Over the next few months, we’ll talk about a variety of HVAC topics, including:
- Preventative maintenance- How a Club Membership can take the hassle out of keeping your HVAC system running smoothly
- Purchasing a new system– How to choose and size a new HVAC system and the importance of proper installation
- Comfort and energy audits– Do you need them? What can they do for you?
- Indoor air quality- Is your home making you sick?
- Video inspection systems– How state-of-the-art technology can detect problems inside your HVAC equipment
- Humidification/Dehumidification- Maintaining proper humidity levels affects your health and comfort at home
There’s a lot to know when it comes to keeping your home comfortable and healthy for you and your family. But, here at Home Comfort Experts, we believe that it doesn’t have to be complicated for homeowners—it just takes a little knowledge. We have a lot of experience with all aspects of home comfort. In our opinion, the best way for homeowners to stay comfortable, avoid costly repairs and reduce energy bills is to learn how to choose, operate and maintain their systems so that they get the best performance possible, for the longest time.
A well-maintained system can save you as much as 30% in energy costs each year! Other factors, including proper sizing and installation of equipment can also save you significant money on operating and maintenance of your system. So visit our blog each week, where we’ll cover a variety of HVAC topics and show you ways to save money on your energy bills each year.
For additional information, be sure to check out our complimentary Home Comfort Solutions. This handy reference guide covers a lot of common HVAC issues. And of course, our experienced and knowledgeable techs are always here to help!