At Home Comfort Experts we love and support the local Little Leagues and want to support you, the fans and families.
Please enjoy this special offer of 10 % off your total order AND a $69 precision air conditioner or furnace tune up. Just use the code word #homerun when you call for your appointment: 260.490.5100 or schedule online at:
For every tune-up scheduled during baseball season through this special web page or using the code on the phone, we’ll donate $10 to your league.
Home Comfort Experts is locally owned and family operated. We pride ourselves in extra training for our technicians, whom we background check and drug test. That’s why we’re known as the home of “Technicians you can Trust with your Housekeys.”
Your Precision Furnace Tune-Up And Professional Cleaning Consists Of These 20 Individual Operations:
1. Camera inspection of furnace heat exchanger.
2. Measure and adjust gas pressure for peak efficiency.
3. Vacuum blower compartment.
4. Test ignition system for safe and proper operation.
5. Test safety and control circuits for proper operation.
6. Test exhaust system for proper venting.
7. Measure temperature differences: Supply/Return.
8. Inspect and adjust fan belt tension (if applicable.)
9. Calibrate and level thermostat.
10. Brush, clean and vacuum burner.
11. Brush, clean and vacuum heat exchangers.
12 Test furnace flame for safe burn operation.
13. Inspect filter.
14. Lubricate all moving parts, per manufacturer.
15. Measure amperage and voltage of blower motor.
16. Tighten and inspect all electrical wiring.
17. Clean upper and lower combustion vents.
18. Test for natural gas leaks.
19. Clean furnace exterior.
20. Inspect for combustible material around furnace.
Your Precision Air Conditioner Tune-Up And Professional Cleaning Consists Of These 20 Individual Operations:
1. Calibrate and level thermostat.
2. Clean filters as needed.
3. Monitor volts/amps on fan motor.
4. Lubricate and inspect bearing for wear.
5. Clean indoor coil if accessible.
6. Flush condensate drain.
7. Inspect condenser coil.
8. Monitor operating pressure of refrigerant.
9. Inspect safety devices for proper operation.
10. Inspect disconnect box for proper rating
11. Tighten all electrical connections.
12. Test/inspect contactors for burned, pitted contacts.
13. Inspect electrical for exposed wiring.
14. Test and inspect capacitors.
15. Inspect fan blade.
16. Clean condenser coil and remove debris.
17. Inspect service valves for proper operation.
18. Measure temperature difference: Supply/Return.
19. Inspect duct work for energy loss.
20. Monitor compressor for proper amperage, volt draw
and wiring connections.