At Home Comfort Experts, when we install or replace your air conditioner, we don’t just remove the old one and replace it with the new one. We look at your entire heating and cooling system to determine if it’s designed properly and is producing optimum results. We calculate the proper size air conditioner so your home is cool, but not wasting energy. Bigger isn’t always better. The wrong size air conditioner will not be efficient and may even waste energy by cycling on and off too often. Your energy bills and your comfort will suffer. With a Home Comfort Experts air conditioner installation/replacement service, you can be sure it’s done right the first time!
How Home Comfort Experts Ensures You’re Comfortable with Your New Air Conditioner
Our AC installation process involves many areas of comfort. We sit down and talk to you first to find out what your needs are, if there are problem areas, if anyone suffers from allergies, etc. Our goal is to make you comfortable in your own home. Here’s what you can count on:
- We review your family’s room-to-room comfort level and look for improvements
- We calculate and properly size your system for maximum efficiency
- We look at indoor air quality options such as air filters, humidifiers, etc.
- We offer affordable pricing
- We offer brand options
- We make payment easy with convenient financing options
We Never Cut Corners on Installation
Why Have Home Comfort Experts Install your Air Conditioner? Because we do it right. It’s one thing to say it, but another to prove it. Most homeowners aren’t familiar with HVAC codes and regulations, so it’s hard to tell if the job was done right when it’s finished. At Home Comfort Experts, we obtain a permit for each job and our track record for passing (and exceeding) compliance with code is 100%. When you hire Home Comfort Experts, you know.
Our Certified Installation Experts
Our technicians are not only NATE® certified. They receive ongoing training that keeps them up to date with the latest codes and technologies. But we go above and beyond that. Our air conditioner installation and replacement technicians are background checked, wear floor savers over their shoes, clean up when they are finished, and will not smoke or swear in your home. We will send you an email the day before the appointment that will include a photo of the technician and a brief biography.
We Back our Quality AC Installation with Quality Guarantees
- Comfort Guarantee – When you do the job right, there’s no good reason not to guarantee your quality work. We guarantee that when properly designed systems are installed, maintained and operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s operating and maintenance manuals, the system will perform as we have stated and agreed upon. If the desired comfort is not achieved, we will make any modification or repairs necessary to reach the desired temperature at no charge to you for a period of 5 years.
- Two-Year 100% Money Back Guarantee – We guarantee that the equipment we have installed will perform as we have stated. If the system does not heat or cool your home to your satisfaction, we will remove it and return 100% of your investment.
- Installation Workmanship Guarantee – We are so confident in the skill and behavior of our technicians that we offer an Installation Workmanship Guarantee. If our technicians have not performed in accordance with the high standards listed above, we’ll refund whatever amount of the purchase price you feel to be fair.
- Lowest Price Guarantee – Our Price Guarantee is our promise to you that if you find a comparable installation for less… or we’ll pay you a $50.00 bonus over the difference. All we ask is that it be a published “apples-to-apples” comparison from a licensed heating and air conditioning contractor.
We Make Installing a New AC Affordable with Financing Options
We know a new air conditioner is expensive no matter how you slice it. It’s a complex piece of equipment designed to last for 15–20 years. A new AC is not always in the budget, so we offer convenient financing options that let you pay for your new replacement air conditioner over time with approved credit. We also let you know when manufacturers are running specials to save you even more. Our goal is to make you comfortable, especially with the payment.
Call us today to schedule an AC installation or replacement service.