Do you need a furnace or an air conditioning repair? We have many plans available to provide the help you need. In addition to furnace and AC repair, we offer plumbing services, generators, and maintenance plans. Schedule online today, or learn more about each of our services, below.
Comfort Club – Saves You Money on Air Conditioning and Furnace Repair
Your membership to the comfort club gives you access to valuable FREE services, discounts on repairs, and guaranteed appointments. If you are a Comfort Club member, you will also enjoy a comprehensive yearly service that helps keep your cooling and heating systems in peak condition.
Your Comfort club membership can also protect your investment as it keeps the manufacturer’s warranties valid. For your added convenience, you can have your checking account or credit card debited monthly without any interest or additional charges!
HVAC Accessories – Wise Investments That Bring You Comfort
- CO Monitor. Ensures continuous monitoring of low-level carbon monoxide. This also provides protection against unsafe levels of carbon dioxide in your home.
- Whole-Home Generator. Comes with a 2,000-hour and 5-year warranty. Also allows e-mail notifications and remote monitoring. Gives you peace of mind knowing your comfort won’t be compromised during power outages.
- WiFi Thermostat. Gives you complete control of your HVAC system from anywhere. Enjoy better energy savings and unmatched convenience.
- Duct Cleaning. Self-contained and safe for all types of ductwork. Effectively removes all allergens, dust, and dust-mite feces from your home.
- Air Conditioner Cover. Protects your ACs fan blades and keeps debris and ice out. Also allows airflow, so moisture is not trapped.
Plumbing Products – Products That are Worth Your Money
- Tank-Style Water Heaters. Comes with a sacrificial anode rod and brass drain valve. Meets the low NOx emission demands.
- Tankless Water Heaters. Can be installed indoors or outdoors. Several models to choose from and Energy Star qualified. Saves you money and space.
- Water Softeners. Has fewer parts than comparable valves and full automatic controls. Reduces detergent and soap consumption.
- Reverse Osmosis System. Comes with five-stage reverse osmosis and an internal water-driven pump. Uses no electricity and provides better tasting and healthier water.
- Iron Shield Max. Absorbs oxygen from the air and traps contaminants in the tank. Prevents stains in the drains.
Generators – Award-Winning and Safe Whole-House Generators
Cummins whole-house generators are known for their dependability and power. Industry-leading technology and safety are integrated into every Cummins generator. You will have peace of mind knowing you are backed up by the industry’s most trusted name in power.