As a homeowner, it is essential that your furnace is running at its best to keep your home comfortable and warm during the winter. At Home Comfort Experts, we know how important it is to maintain your furnace’s functionality, efficiency, and safety. Our team of technicians provide comprehensive furnace maintenance services for Indiana and Michigan residents to keep your heating system reliable all year round.
Don’t wait until problems arise to have your furnace checked. If you live in Indiana or Michigan, call us today to speak to a technician. We are available to service any furnace emergencies 24/7.
If your home needs a furnace repair or replacement, it’s never convenient. Call Home Comfort Experts, and let us help make the best out of a frustrating situation.
House having trouble staying warm or cool?
Not Sure if You Should Repair or Replace Your Air Conditioner or Furnace?
Should you repair or replace your air conditioner or furnace? Take this short quiz, and get answers from the experts at Home Comfort Experts! We’ll also offer some tips and advice on what you can do to keep your furnace and air conditioning systems operating at peak efficiency.
Why is Furnace Maintenance for Indiana and Michigan Residents Important?
By cleaning and performing necessary repairs to your furnace on an annual basis, you can prevent dangerous situations from arising, as well as create a more comfortable and reliable place to live. While there are numerous reasons furnace maintenance is crucial, having your furnace serviced on a regular basis will promote:
- Safety: We test your furnace to make sure it is operating properly. Our service includes testing for deadly carbon monoxide leaks, a colorless and odorless gas that can cause serious health problems or even death.
- Savings: Investing in regular furnace maintenance can save you money in the long run. We identify any issues that may arise and address them before they turn into costly repairs down the road.
- Performance: Routine maintenance of your furnace will guarantee that your systems are running correctly, reduce your energy bills, and extend the lifespan of your equipment.
Warning Signs to Have Your Furnace Checked
Luckily, there are a few signs that you can look out for to see if your furnace needs maintenance servicing. Call Home Comfort Experts if you notice any of the following signs:
- High energy bills
- Sudden symptoms of illness related to carbon monoxide poisoning
- Loud noises from the furnace
- Cold air instead of heat
What Does a Furnace Tuneup Look Like?
Our 20-Point Furnace Maintenance System
- Conduct a camera inspection of the furnace heat exchanger.
- Measure and adjust the gas pressure for optimal efficiency.
- Vacuum the blower compartment.
- Test the ignition system for safe and proper operation.
- Test the safety and control circuits for proper operation.
- Test the exhaust system for proper venting.
- Measure the temperature differences between supply and return.
- Inspect and adjust the fan belt tension.
- Calibrate and level the thermostat.
- Brush, clean, or vacuum the heat exchangers.
- Brush, clean, or vacuum the burners.
- Test the furnace flame for a safe burn operation.
- Inspect the standard throwaway filter.
- Lubricate all moving parts.
- Measure the amperage and voltage of the blower motor.
- Tighten and inspect the electrical wiring.
- Clean the upper and lower combustion vents.
- Test for natural gas leaks.
- Clean the exterior of the furnace.
- Inspect for combustibles around the furnace.
Our Home Heating Comfort Standards
Respect for Client Needs
Keeping It Simple
Need Furnace Repair Services?
Call Our Furnace Technicians Today
Before making impulsive decisions and purchasing a new furnace, allow our team to assess whether you need to repair or replace your unit. Simple repairs can ensure the longevity of your furnace and save you money in the long run.
Don’t wait to schedule your annual furnace maintenance appointment. At Home Comfort Experts, we provide your Indiana or Michigan house with reliable service any time of day. Contact us by calling our main office at (574) 475-3237 or schedule an appointment online.