If you live in Indiana or Michigan, call Home Comfort Experts for a whole-home generator installation done the right way. We install Cummins Whole-House Generators using our powerful, reliable, and award-winning equipment to ensure the best results.
Safety and industry-leading technology are built into every Cummins home generator so that you and your family have peace of mind knowing your electricity is backed up by the most trusted name in the industry.
What to Know About Whole-House Generators
Snowstorms, bad powerlines, and high winds are just a few of the events that could leave you without power when you least expect it. However, just because you are without electricity doesn't mean you must suffer in the dark shivering and watching your pipes freeze.
Whole-house generators allow you to stay comfortable indoors during power outages, keeping your heating and cooling systems running continuously, your sump pump powered properly, and your WiFi working as it should.
Unlike portable generators, whole-house generators are installed permanently and designed to power your entire home. They are less susceptible to energy overload or overheating and can help ensure your house will never be without power. Even if a power outage occurs while you are away, whole-house standby generators will keep your appliances operating.
Additionally, whole-house generators are very efficient in that they work by running on propane or gas. You usually have the option to manually switch the generator on or set it to come on automatically. Some generators even allow you to prioritize and direct backup power to high-wattage appliances.
Benefits of a Whole House Generator Installation for Indiana and Michigan Residents
- Improved Safety: Whole house generators emit fewer fumes than portable ones and are much safer. They also ensure that you can stay connected to emergency services and necessary medical equipment.
- Better Functionality: Whole house generators can run endlessly without needing to be paused. You can also set them to prioritize specific appliances during blackouts, such as your HVAC system or refrigerator.
- Starts Automatically: Whole house generators automatically start just a few minutes after you lose power.
- Peace of Mind: Since whole house generators ensure you won't lose your power, you will have peace of mind knowing you are safe, even during storms.
- Designed to be quiet and non-intrusive
- Aesthetically appealing
- Easy to troubleshoot with remote monitoring
- Capable of running on clean-burning liquid propane or natural gas.