Nowadays, your water heater is more than just a convenience, it is a necessity. However, since water heaters work silently behind the scenes, most homeowners rarely notice something wrong. Fortunately, if you need dependable and affordable water heater replacement and installation, we can help.
If you have a defective or obsolete water heater that needs to be replaced, our experts can install a new, compact, and energy-efficient one just for you. With our experts working on your water heater installation and replacement, you can rest assured everything is connected properly and works flawlessly.
Our licensed, friendly, and dependable professionals will also thoroughly assess your water needs to determine the best model to install. For your added peace of mind, our experts will assist you every step of the way – from choosing the right model to financing. Call us now and let us know how we can help.
Common Signs That Indicate You Need Water Heater Replacement
How do you know when it’s time to replace your water heater? Be on the lookout for the following warning signs:
- Leaks. Leaks are never a good sign. If you notice your water heater leaks or there’s water puddling around it, give us a call. Water leaks often indicate that the inner tank is defective and needs to be replaced. Leaks and even slow drips can escalate fast. Left unattended, it can cause serious flooding when the tank breaks.
- Frequent Repairs. If your water heater keeps breaking, it’s an indicator that more problems can develop when it’s not addressed accordingly. In most cases, replacing the water heater is best before it causes damage to your property.
- Odd Noises. Loud pops and cracks from your water heater are often caused by mineral buildup inside your water heater.
- Thermostat Problems. If your water heater’s heating element is burning out, it can cause the water heater to only produce warm instead of hot water. If you encounter this scenario, check if the temperature has been set to 120 to 140 degrees (if it’s lower, you will only be able to generate warm instead of hot water).
- Strange Smells. If you notice a metallic taste and smell in your hot water, it can indicate that the water heater is breaking down. Flakes and grit from the inner tank that combine with the water supply often cause the metallic smell and taste.
- Sandy or Muddy Water. Muddy or sandy water is usually caused by sediment buildup in your tank. Sometimes, draining the contents to remove the sediments can fix the problem.
Benefits of Water Heater Installation
Below are some of the notable benefits of professional water heater installation:
Professional Advice and Recommendations
Our licensed, friendly, and experienced professionals know water heaters like the back of their hands. This means they can provide expert recommendations regarding the models that suit your needs and budget. They can also provide guidance regarding preventive maintenance, so your heater works properly and lasts a long time.
When you leave the installation job to our professionals, you can be assured that it is done right the first time. Remember that incorrect installation will use up extra energy and cause water leaks. If the problem is not addressed promptly and correctly, it can result in mold and mildew growth and cause your energy bills to skyrocket.
Each water heater has a unique safety standard that you need to comply with. Typically, standards can vary, depending on a few factors, like the unit it runs on and whether it comes with a tank. Moreover, local governments might require that certain codes are met for the installation to be considered compliant.
Your Friendly and Dependable Water Heater Installation and Replacement Experts
For all your water heater replacement and installation needs, trust only Home Comfort Experts. Our experienced plumbers can replace and install all types, sizes, and models of water heaters. You can also expect efficient, fast, and dependable service at all times. Call us today, schedule an appointment, and enjoy steaming hot water in no time.