HVAC Service MembershipSave Money on Furnace and Air Conditioning Repair
Did you know Indiana and Michigan have seven months where using your furnace is recommended to stay warm in your home? From October thru April, there are around 210 days when people need to heat their homes and a total of about 5,040 hours.
If your cooling or heating system is more than ten years old, you may have already had some repairs done or have thought about receiving regular maintenance on the unit. To work more efficiently, your air conditioner and furnace must be serviced regularly.
That is why we at Home Comfort Experts we offer the Comfort Club, an HVAC service membership designed to keep your HVAC equipment running smoothly while saving you money by preventing costly repairs. Reach out to us today and learn how to lower your energy bills by joining this program for Northern Indiana and Southwestern Michigan residents.
Joining our Comfort Club program gives you the benefit of receiving necessary repairs and maintenance when needed. Our highly-skilled team can help you with various heating and cooling services for your Indiana or Michigan home. With our maintenance program, you will receive the following benefits:
- Efficient Equipment Operation: We will ensure optimal performance, energy efficiency, and cost savings for your equipment.
- Convenient Appointment Scheduling: Enjoy the convenience of proactive scheduling for any furnace or air conditioning services.
- Early Problem Detection: We will identify and address developing issues early on, preventing costly equipment failures.
- Lower Life Cycle Costs: Experience reduced operational and maintenance expenses over time, resulting in long-term savings.
- Specialized Testing: Benefit from advanced equipment used for specific furnace and air conditioning repairs.
- Highly-Trained Technicians: Receive service from expert technicians who undergo extensive repair, installation, and maintenance training.
- Maximized Home Comfort: Enjoy maximum comfort satisfaction throughout the year, enhancing your living environment.
Join Comfort Club for a Holistic Maintenance and Repair Service Membership
Similar to your car, your furnace, air conditioner, and plumbing system needs regular care to work properly. Our technicians have extensive experience in handling every type of heating and cooling machinery and are experts when it comes to maintaining and repairing.
Comfort Club safeguards your home’s HVAC and plumbing systems by thoroughly inspecting, cleaning, and repairing your equipment. With easy monthly payments, you receive annual tune-ups, priority scheduling, discounts, and a satisfaction guarantee.
Contact us today by calling our main office at (574) 319-0326 and ask about our HVAC service membership program. Our team can walk you through the payment process, tell you all of the perks, and set up an appointment for your first service.