Click or call: (574) 255-4600
A cold shower, clogged drains, noisy pipes, constant dripping, pipes bursting, overflowing toilets…plumbing is used every day of the year and this means plumbing problems can happen at any time, day or night, and can quickly turn into every homeowner’s worst nightmare. When it comes to plumbing repairs, you can’t go wrong with Home Comfort Experts plumbing services. Our plumbers in Indiana are not only skilled, but we make sure that they are drug-free, background checked and are committed to your 100% customer satisfaction.
We offer professional plumbing services in Mishawaka, South Bend, Elkhart, Plymouth, Columbia City, Warsaw, Ft. Wayne, LaPorte, and Niles, Michigan.
We Offer the Following Home Plumbing Services in Indiana:
- Water Heater Tank Repair and Installation – Our repair specialists will fix your broken water heater and make sure you have the hot water you need as quickly as possible. Apart from repairs, we install any new water heater brand you bought through us.
- Tankless Water Heater Repair and Installation – Tankless water heaters have become more popular due to their efficiency and low cost. If you want to switch to this type of heater, we install new tankless water heaters and repair existing ones. This way, you will be able to enjoy an endless supply of hot water.
- Sump Pump Repair and Installation – A sump pump removes accumulated water and prevents basements from flooding. If you need a working sump pump, count on our trained plumbers to install or fix your sump pump for you.
- Drain Cleaning Services – Large or small, our plumbers will unclog any drain and get things flowing normally again. We have the experience and the tools to clean and clear your drains quickly.
- Appliance Hook-Up or Installation – Turn to us if you need to replace or install an appliance in your home. Regardless of the size of the appliance, we’ll install it as efficiently as possible.
- Kitchen and Bathroom Remodel Plumbing – From shower faucets to kitchen sinks and everything in between, we have the experience to take care of your bathroom and kitchen remodel plumbing needs. We’ll visit your house and discuss the ideal options for your bathroom or kitchen remodel.
- Plumbing Pipe Installation – Our plumbers deliver quick and efficient pipe installation. We use only the finest materials and make sure to cause minimum disruption to your home environment.
- Faucet and Sink Repair and Installation – We repair defective faucets and sinks to prevent wasting water. In addition, we install new sinks and faucets to help beautify your home.
- Toilet Repair and Installation – If you notice plumbing issues with your toilet, we’re here to help. Our plumbers will fix those toilet problems to keep the pipes flowing and ensure a functioning toilet. We also provide dependable and fast new toilet installation.
- Garbage Disposal Repair and Installation – We fix inefficient or damaged garbage disposals to get them to grind food wastes effectively. Moreover, we install these devices to help homes reduce the mess and smell of kitchen garbage containers.
- Water Softener Repair and Installation – If hard water is affecting your household and need a quick solution, we’ll install a water softener in your home. We also repair defective water softeners so it can once again get rid of the effects of hard water.
- Salt-free Water Conditioning Systems – Our system is ideal for homeowners living in a brine-restricted area. It neutralizes the minerals in the water, so they do not stick to surfaces like dishes or pipes.
We carry the most common sizes of conventional and tankless water heaters. High-efficiency tankless water heaters provide an endless supply of hot water. Since the water is heated only when needed, homeowners can reduce their water heating bills substantially.
Energy-Saving Home Plumbing Tips:
- Repair or replace leaky faucets promptly; a leaky faucet wastes gallons of water in a short time.
- Lower the thermostat on your water heater; water heaters sometimes come from the factory with high temperature settings, but a setting of 120° provides comfortable hot water for most uses.
- Insulate the first six feet of the hot and cold water pipes connected to the water heater.
- Install aerating, low-flow faucets and showerheads.
- Insulate your natural gas water heater, but be careful not to cover the water heater’s top, bottom, thermostat, or burner compartment. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations and, when in doubt, contact a professional.
Call us today and have your plumbing system inspected and fixed by an expert.
License #: IN-PC10500782 MI-8110916