Need help with your plumbing?
A cold shower, clogged drains, noisy pipes, constant dripping, pipes bursting, overflowing toilets … plumbing is used every day of the year and this means plumbing problems can happen at any time, day or night, and can quickly turn into every homeowner’s worst nightmare. When it comes to plumbing repairs, you can’t go wrong with Home Comfort Experts plumbing services. Our plumbers in Indiana are not only skilled, but we make sure that they are drug-free, background checked and are committed to your 100% customer satisfaction.
We offer professional plumbing services in Mishawaka, South Bend, Elkhart, Plymouth, Columbia City, Warsaw, Ft. Wayne, LaPorte, and Niles, Michigan.
We carry the most common sizes of conventional and tankless water heaters. High-efficiency tankless water heaters provide an endless supply of hot water. Since the water is heated only when needed, homeowners can reduce their water heating bills substantially.
Energy-Saving Home Plumbing Tips:
- Repair or replace leaky faucets promptly; a leaky faucet wastes gallons of water in a short time.
- Lower the thermostat on your water heater; water heaters sometimes come from the factory with high temperature settings, but a setting of 120° provides comfortable hot water for most uses.
- Insulate the first six feet of the hot and cold water pipes connected to the water heater.
- Install aerating, low-flow faucets and showerheads.
- Insulate your natural gas water heater, but be careful not to cover the water heater’s top, bottom, thermostat, or burner compartment. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations and, when in doubt, contact a professional.
Call us today and have your plumbing system inspected and fixed by an expert.