Hard water contains high levels of minerals, calcium, and magnesium, which can cause various issues. A water softener will replace those harsh contaminants with sodium, resulting in healthier water for drinking and showering while also reducing the risk of pipe damage.
Whether you're seeking an installation or require repairs for your existing unit, trust Home Comfort Experts to provide comprehensive water softener services in Northern Indiana and Southwestern Michigan. Give us a call today to benefit from our expertise and ensure the quality of your water supply.
With our freezing Indiana winters, you don’t want to be left in the cold with a home that lacks hot water. We offer professional water heater installations, as installing one on your own can be dangerous and risky. Aside from possible poor performance and efficiency, there are other dangers involved in improper installation. You can trust Home Comfort Experts to do the job right. Here are a few reasons to replace your old water heater:
- Dependable Fully Automatic Controls. State of the art control design assures top performance and ease of use in one of the industry’s most reliable water conditioners.
- Fewer Parts Than Comparable Valves. Fewer parts and minimum number of sealing members ensures reliable, trouble-free performance.
- Economy Salt Saving Brine Control. Precision brining cycle increases salt efficiency and assures minimum water usage during regeneration.
- Automatic Bypass During Regeneration. During regeneration, bypass water is automatically available.
- Outstanding Warranty and Product Assurance. Product materials and workmanship are protected with a written warranty that you can depend on. You will know you have complete product protection even though you may never need it.
- Scrolling LED Backlit Display. The valve screen will turn red and display your dealer’s name and phone number should the need for service arise.
5 Ways a Water Softener Can Benefit You
For the Laundry
Clothing looks cleaner with reduced fading and fabric wear. Clothing life can be extended by as much as 15%. Soap and detergent consumption can be substantially reduced.
- Whites and colors will be more vibrant.
- Reduce laundry detergent usage.
- Extend the life of your washing machine.
For the Kitchen
- Dishes and glasses look cleaner and brighter.
- Give you spot-free glassware, dishes and silverware.
- Eliminate hard water stains on sinks and fixtures.
- Extend the life of your appliances and plumbing.
For The Family
Hard water can cause dryness. Skin and hair washed in
soft water look and feel better.
For The Home
Water using appliances last longer. Softened water maintains
In The Bathroom
- Less soap-scum on tubs, tile & sinks.
- Stain-free fixtures.
- Shiny healthier looking hair & softer skin.
- Reduce the amount of soap you use.
Benefits of Professional Water Softener Installation
Our professional water softener installers have the right experience, education, training, and knowledge to provide specialized service. Before the installation process, we will help you pick the right water softener for your needs and unique situation.
We can also test the hardness of your water and determine the type and size of softener you will need. We also use new techniques and cutting-edge technology to ensure you get the best and most up-to-date softener for your needs.
Assistance and Maintenance
Our professional plumbers know exactly where your new water softener should be placed. Several factors must be considered when deciding the most suitable location for your water softener. Some of the factors include:
- The power outlet nearby where you can plug the unit
- Where the drain will go
- Ensuring the current drain is adequate for the new softener
- Ensuring you have an air gap/approved drain and drain assembly
- Deciding how high the drain should be
- Ensuring the drain line is long enough to reach the drain
- Ensuring the location is dry and has at least 10 feet of piping between the water heater and the water softener
Our master plumbers are bonded, licensed, and insured. This gives you peace of mind knowing you are working with a professional. If you do the installation yourself, you won't have the same guarantee that professional installation provides. Also, if you make a mistake during installation, you will have to cover the cost of correcting the mistake.
Another advantage of having our professionals carry out the water softener installation is you will save time. Installation can take anywhere from a half to a full day. This would depend if it's a new installation or replacing an old unit.
When you work with our professionals, you can rest assured everything is done correctly. You will also have peace of mind knowing the installation is done by a professional.
Plumbing Experts in Indiana & Michigan
Local Plumbers from Home Comfort Experts have the experience and know-how to help your family with water heater repair and installations.