At Home Comfort Experts, when we replace and install new furnaces or heat pumps in your home. We take care of everything from helping you choose the right size and type of unit to disposing of your old one, we make the entire process easy.
- Free In-Home Estimates
- Technicians Are Background Checked & Drug Tested
- NATE® Certified Technicians
- We Install Most Major Brands
- Clean Up of All Work Areas
- Removal and Proper Disposal of your Old Equipment
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Free In-Home Furnace Replacement Estimates
Choosing a furnace these days can be pretty confusing. That’s why we offer a free in-home estimate. One of our comfort advisors will come to your home to determine what kind of system is best. Newer high-efficiency furnaces are great and will save you money on your utility bills, but there are so many choices. Don’t worry, we’ll walk you through your options and explain everything before replacing your furnace.
- In the Indiana and Michigan area, we have seven months in the heating season: October through April. That works out to 210 heating days and 5040 heating hours. Each hour your furnace runs, it turns on and off an average of four times, so over the heating season, your furnace cycles on and off 20,160 times. If your furnace is 10 years old, it has cycled on an off 201,600 times. Just like a car with lots of mileage, you may need to replace your HVAC system to keep your home comfortable and safe.
Our furnace installation/replacement services are available to clients from the following locations:
- South Bend
- Columbia City
- Niles, Michigan
We will help you choose the right furnace for you, your lifestyle and your budget. If you’re trying to decide whether it’s time to replace your furnace, click here to take this easy Repair or Replace Quiz. We’ll get you the answers you need.
Lowest Furnace Installation Price Guarantee
Our Price Guarantee is our promise to you that you cannot find a comparable furnace installation for less… or we’ll pay you a $50.00 bonus over the difference. All we ask is that it be a published “apples-to-apples” comparison from a licensed heating and air conditioning contractor.
Your Installation Experts
Having NATE® certified technicians to install your furnace is critical. But we go above and beyond that. Our furnace installation technicians wear floor savers over their shoes, clean up when they are finished, and will not smoke or swear in your home. For your safety and peace of mind: you’ll receive an email the day before that will include a photo of the technician and a brief biography.
Furnace Installation Workmanship Guarantee:
We are so confident in the skill and behavior of our technicians that we offer an Installation Workmanship Guarantee. If our technicians have not performed in accordance with the high standards listed above, we’ll refund whatever amount of the purchase price you feel to be fair.
Financing for New Furnaces and Heating Systems
We understand that a furnace is a major investment. You can’t live without one and you may not always have the money on hand to cover it. That’s why we offer several different convenient financing options. Give us a call and we’ll show you how you can afford your new furnace or heat pump.
If you need heating, cooling or plumbing services today, please call or schedule your appointment online and start experiencing the Home Comfort Experts difference today.